The Development Specialist will be responsible for database management, donor and volunteer relations, and assisting the Director of Advancement in fundraising strategies such as planning special events. This position is a vital part of the Advancement staff, providing data, systems, and energy that support all aspects of fundraising and stewarding donors.
- Manage donor database with queries and reports for analyzation.
- Process timely and accurate entry of all gifts/pledges received.
- Process donor acknowledgments.
- Process volunteer and general web inquiries and manage volunteer scheduling.
- Manage tools for prospect research and wealth screening.
- Assist in executing fundraising events.
- Assist in planning social media and website updates.
- Attend off-site events as needed such as campus tours and community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years of professional experience preferred.
- Experience working in Development or Public Relations preferred.
- Experience in database management preferred (e-Tapestry, Blackbaud, Donor Perfect).
- Experience with Photoshop or graphic design software preferred.
Please apply with form below or by emailing Karleigh Wagner at email@example.com.
Sunnybrook Children’s Home is a Christ-centered traditional group home in central Mississippi. For the past 56 years, Sunnybrook has served the needs of children and youth in need of a loving home environment. Central to Sunnybrook’s mission is its commitment to provide a family environment for its residents through the ministry of live-in houseparents in homes across our Ridgeland campus. Sunnybrook is currently seeking to fulfill two key houseparent positions.
You’ll fit with us if you:
- Have a desire to see young people develop holistically
- View service to young people in need as a ministry
- Are willing to personally invest in the lives of residents
You’ll thrive with us if:
- Value leadership coaching that is proactive and strategic
- Love being a member of a like-minded Christian community
- Are willing to encourage others and be encouraged by others
We’ll respond quickly if you:
- Consider yourself to be a mature Christian
- Have at least 1 year experience (volunteer or vocational) working with youth
- Are at least 21 years of age